~Golf Course Use in Light of COVID-19~
Tips For Visitors
During this unprecedented time, we want our customers to know that Quail Hollow Golf Course is taking COVID-19 very seriously. It is important that everyone do their part to flatten the curve and slow the spread of the virus. The City of Boise allowed Quail Hollow to reopen on May 16 with important health and safety measures in place. Please help us keep the course open by following social distancing practices.
1. Mayor Lauren McLean has issued a new public health order that takes effect Saturday, July 4 requiring everyone to use face coverings in the City of Boise to prevent the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19). Coverings that completely cover the nose and mouth are now required in all indoor and outdoor public places. Golfers at Quail Hollow Golf Course will be required to wear a face covering at all times, unless they can maintain physical distance of at least six feet from other people. Masks will be available at the course for customers who need them.
2. Customers may book a tee time online or via telephone. Rounds are available for Quail Hollow Golf Course pass holders as well as members of the public to book immediately.
3. Limited clubhouse services. A portable restroom is located near the clubhouse that has antibacterial hand sanitizer.
4. Motorized cart rentals are available, one person per cart only. Customers should request for a motorized cart rental when they book tee time. Carts are available at a first-come, first-serve basis.
5. Rental push carts are available, customers should request and pay when they book tee time. Sanitizing wipes are located next to push carts so customers can wipe carts down before they start their round.
6. No more than four people are allowed per group. Please remember to stay a minimum of six feet away from each other throughout the round and do not share clubs, golf balls etc.
7. Players should refrain from touching each other - no hand shakes, fist bumps, etc.
8. Practice green and putting green remain closed.
9. Driving range is open.
10. Cups on greens have been altered so customers should leave the flag stick in the cup and golf ball can be removed without touching the flag stick or the cup.
10. High touch items have been removed from the course (ball washers, water coolers, bunker rakes).
Please stay safe and healthy while you enjoy the golf course!
For the latest updates on coronavirus (COVID-19) from the City of Boise, click here.